Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Update of Sorts

It's been awhile since I've posted anything or felt like I had anything to post about. Exercising keeps me busy and TIRED, but I'm actually enjoying it. Isn't it funny though how you can skip one day and suddenly not want to go ever again, no matter how much you know it will benefit you to go, no matter how much better you feel when you do it.
I haven't really been keeping up with my posts or anything, but tomorrow I'm going to go to my first Body Pump class, where you lift weights and do cardio at the same time. I'll post on how it goes at some point.
In other news, my computer hard drive crashed last night, so I'm using Geoff's to type this post. Also, I've been told by my sister that I've been tagged by a meme, but I haven't a clue what to do, so G when you read this, let me know what I need to do?!?
Mom and I are going to ANOTHER Cirque du Soleil show in June. My 6th, her 5th. At the end of this one, we will have seen all of the shows that are touring and we'll have to start saving money for trips to Las Vegas and Orlando to see the shows that are stationary.
I've been asked to play an original song two weeks from now in a church service, so I'm looking forward to that. And most importantly, a week from tomorrow I'm having company - my sister and niece! (I was hoping for my nephew as well, but beggars can't be choosers). I'm so excited! No one has visited me in awhile, so this is going to be fun.
Anyway, by way of an update, I think I covered the basics. I'll try to post something again sooner rather than later, but my life needs to get a bit more interesting (in a good way please) before I have anything worthwhile to post about...

1 comment:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

silly. go to my meme (May 2nd post) and then copy and paste it into yours. The instructions and all. Then fill in your own answers for 1-7. Any other questions just call.