
This barn was one of the first things that we saw as we entered Serenbe. I would love to go back and ride there. The surrouding land is beautiful. The barn is magnificent.

And if you're impressed by the barn, check out the gate to the entryway. Yes, it actually works!
And the end of it is full of horseshoes. I'm sure it has some sort of significance (luck?). At any rate, we were properly amazed by the thing...
Our final destination was the aquarium in Atlanta, where we met up with my sister and her brood. I tried to get pics in there, but only one turned out somewhat decently, so here is M checking out the fishies.

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great anniversary! The pics turned out great for being a camera phone! Glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see you (in just a month!!) for Oktoberfest!!
need that pic of m at the zoo! turned out pretty good considering!
Post a Comment