Monday, March 30, 2009

Dress Success from the Consignment Sale!

I had a great day at the Kid Connection sale on Saturday morning. Geoff came with me and helped me pick out a few things for Claire, and he carried all of my purchases for me. I've posted a slideshow of all the cute dresses we got - and we only spent $100 on 19 items (the other 4 items were 2 maternity items for me, a baby carrier for Geoff, and a Pooh light switch cover for Claire's room). Now I can't wait for her to get here so I can play dress up!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pretty Dresses

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Shelby said...

cute cute stuff. i'll be sure to get her something non-pink, as i always did for mercy! :)

kathylovemeyer said...

You're having so much fun:) Luv it all:)