Friday, November 20, 2009

Ravens' Championship

My nephew's team made it all the way to the championship in football this year. They lost the final game 6-0, which I know was so disappointing to him, but they played so well! At the final game, Claire got a little time with Mimi and Mr. Mike in the stands.
She held up well considering the night game was past her bedtime and it was pretty cold out. Of course, we've paid a penalty in the nights following that excursion, because it completely threw her off her bedtime schedule. Last night I finally let her cry it out and it only took 8 minutes for her to fall asleep on her own - I thought of this as a victory!

1 comment:

shazza said...

Way to go mommy! you are doing a great job! She is SOOOO cute!!! Love you both, mom (nani)