Thursday, January 14, 2010

Five Months!

So our little girl is five months old, and I couldn't settle on just one picture. I'm sure no one minds as it seems it has been awhile since I last posted anything, let alone a picture or two.
We have had a crazy couple of weeks since the holidays and I really haven't had a lot of time to be on the computer - plus, we've had internet issues that have kept me away.Claire has been growing out of one size or the next very rapidly. As I was going through her old clothes the other day, it occurred to me that her very first picture from the hospital was in the blue ice cream cone shirt now worn by Brown Bear. I tried to take a good perspective shot so you could tell just how much bigger she is now, but Claire is so mobile at this point that staged shots are nearly out of the question.
Love all those sweet baby rolls, don't you?
Newest Milestones to share:
Sometimes waves bye bye - particularly to Daddy
Can point to mommy's nose or mouth when asked
Eats oatmeal, rice cereal, and anything we put in her mouth (saltines, melba toast, etc)
LOVES a sippy cup and will point and reach for any drink that someone else has because she wants one too
LOVES her dogs and cat - Soozie and Irving let her grab their whiskers and ears, but Colson is somewhat afraid of her (he's just a big chicken)
Will point at what she wants, including particular books to be read to her
Does a number of other neat things I can't think of at the moment to share


2 comments:

kathylovemeyer said...

She is such a cutie! How blessed u are:) Thanks for sharing...I always like to read ur updates.

W and Js mommy said...

I read your blog through Ginny just to see updates of that sweet girl! LOVE THE CHUBBYNEss--soooooooooo sweet! YOu are a great writer!