Some of the pictures from today would have required too much explanation. (It gets a lot harder to get a big picture of a baby when they're 15 inches long and you can only view a little at a time!) Here are two of the very best (per Nani's request).
Her profile is rounding out nicely, showing she is putting on fat like she should be (something Claire failed to do in utero)
And that is one cute (tiny) little foot, isn't it??
She's in the 47th percentile for her current weight of 3lbs. This is a little lower percentile than the last ultrasound at 25 weeks, but still great. Everything is looking really great so far, so we're hopeful that this pregnancy may just continue to go more or less normally.
1 comment:
Loving ur new blog look:) SO thankful your pregnancy and baby Evie are doing so well:) BTW, as I was looking at your title: "Peel Corner", I thought of another name you may like: "Peel Patch!" I like the double "P's" and it infers to "your little patch in the woods":) Just a thought...kind of like my email address: meyermannor and neenee's nest:)
Post a Comment