Sunday, February 27, 2011

Evie Jane at Eight Weeks

Here is a classic Evelynn look. If you look closely, you can see her dimple on that right cheek. Of course, when she smiles big, it really shows off better! She's eight weeks old and there's not much to report. She eats A TON - all the time - which shows in the fact that we are barely fitting her in size 2 diapers anymore. Her official check up is on Tuesday; I am guessing she is about 14 lbs. She continues to be a bit of a challenge. I have modified my diet so much it's a wonder I can eat anything at all. Evie is all one thing or another - she is either absolutely adorable and delightful or so terribly frustrating that you feel you're going to lose your mind with her. We keep hoping she's going to turn a corner at that magical 12 week mark and just be all delight...People always want to know if our two girls look alike. I say no, Geoff says yes. They are definitely sisters, but their individual features are very different. Here is a photo comparison for you to judge between. Evie at 8 weeks and Claire at 12. Evie certainly has a lot more hair, but they have different eyes, noses, ears, and face shapes as well. It will be fun to watch them grow and see how much or little they look alike as they get older.Another classic Evie smile below - she likes to scrunch up only one side of her face at a time when she smiles. I'm sure there will be many more smiling pictures to post over the years ahead.

No comments: