Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quick Photo Recap

I have the flu and am not much in a blogging mood, but I wanted to share some pictures while I had a moment. A few updates - We welcomed Tessa Joy (my sister's 3rd baby) into the world today. Claire has moved into a big girl bed (twin) and is doing great! Evelynn is finally rolling over. At a doctor's appointment last week Evie was 15lbs 10oz and Claire was 21lbs 4oz. Yep, little sister is catching up! Let me show you how it works little sister!
Chunky monkey

Hasn't quite figured out the jumperoo yet, but loves to be in it anyway

She's one cool chick

Ready for church Sunday - the source of the flu I believe being the church nursery

Peel Park West (our toddler area outside)

Shirt should say "My GREAT Aunt is my BFF" - Hat from my Aunt Kathy

Too cute - spring crochet

Playing doctor - bought a real stethoscope at a yard sale awhile back - Claire finds it fascinating

The chef is taking orders

All smiles from Evie Jane

Claire's favorite day - diaper delivery day. They come in this HUGE box once a month (we go through over 600 a month!)


In the exersaucer


What are you looking at? :)

No comments: