fun! I like projects! did you guys get the attic done? Congrats on the test BTW.
cool! I think that's great! Yes, congrats on passing you test!
It is amazing the projects you are doing to your house!
What's next? What's next!!!!
Be so CAREFUL to not fall in through the ceiling when you are up there in the attic.It can happen before you know it, then you have a ceiling to repair!Can you tell I'm speaking from experience!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
fun! I like projects! did you guys get the attic done? Congrats on the test BTW.
cool! I think that's great! Yes, congrats on passing you test!
It is amazing the projects you are doing to your house!
What's next? What's next!!!!
Be so CAREFUL to not fall in through the ceiling when you are up there in the attic.
It can happen before you know it, then you have a ceiling to repair!
Can you tell I'm speaking from experience!
Post a Comment