Geoff thought this was a cute picture of me last night - yes, we vaccuumed the attic! I think it makes my face look fat, but oh well. None of us is ever really all that satisfied with pictures of ourselves are we?
Anyway, at some point, there was an attic fan in this house which sucked a bunch of dust up into the attic. I cleaned all the dust I could get off the rafters last night. Also, in all those trash bags from cleaning up here, are what appeared to be two bales of pinestraw - well, one of pinestraw and one of hay. We have no idea what they were doing up here. In one of them last night we found four very old bird eggs. I think they're robin eggs, Geoff's going to check.
Tonight I have praise team rehearsal, so no attic duties for me, and my head is so stuffy that that is a very good thing! This weekend Geoff's Dad will be back to help him out, and I will be turning my attention to putting Geoff's man room together. More on that project later... Right now I'd better finish getting ready for work!
3 comments:
ya'll are definitely doing lots of work! sounds dusty, but isn't it nice to do a project and actually see results! Plus, good idea doing the attic while it isn't hot...i think that'd be a lot worse.
That is a cute pic. You are right about most of us not liking our own picture. I NEVER like my pic because it always makes me look older than I feel or am for that matter!!!!!!!LOL!
That is a cute pic. You are right about most of us not liking our own picture. I NEVER like my pic because it always makes me look older than I feel or am for that matter!!!!!!!LOL!
Post a Comment