Friday, December 18, 2009

All Smiles

Despite not feeling super well today, Claire was all smiles for a little while this morning. Glad I finally got a good shot of a smile to share with you!

We had cousin Sara over to play yesterday and I have to tell a tale on her for a minute. (For those who don't know, Sara is about to be 5). Here is a conversation with Sara from yesterday:
[Claire is a bit fussy]
Sara: SHHHHH! (Right in Claire's face)
me: She's okay, Sara.
Sara: But I don't want her to cry.
me: (thinking this is sweet) Well, she's not really crying, she's just being fussy. And sometimes babies just cry.
Sara: Well, but it's really annoying!
At another point Sara said, I want you to play with me! Can't you just put her in her crib or something?
Ahhh, to be five again!

No comments: