Monday, December 28, 2009

Capturing the Firsts

I'm going to try to post a bunch of videos over the next few days, because one of our shower gifts from Mimi and Mr. Mike was a really nice camera which we have made a lot of use of already. It occurred to me that I have all of these videos and should share them, so keep checking back as I try to post a bunch of the "first" videos.
We'll start with the first car ride - a very short video:

Only after this car ride home from the hospital did we learn that Claire was too little for a car seat like this. We ended up being able to borrow an angel bed seat from a friend - a real life saver for carting Claire around in her first 2 months of life. We didn't ever think to take a picture of her in it until she was too big for it - but it is a great flat carrier for tiny ones!

No comments: