
We learned the hard way the other day that most bulb flowers are poisonous. We have been really free about letting Claire explore the world around her and thought nothing of letting her taste this daffodil - WHOOPS! She had a VERY upset tummy that kept the whole family up most of the night. So parents/grandparents, be aware of this!

Boy, Mommy sure does look tired! Colson is on Claire's right and Soozie on her left. This was an early morning picture. Mommy has been exhausted lately due to some very unexpected wakefulness from Claire (one night she managed to wake 14 times!) and due to a Vitamin D deficiency which has caused her to feel unusually exhausted. The deficiency is being taken care of and Claire has MOSTLY gone back to her 11 hour schedule - thank goodness!

I liked the little look on her face in this picture. She even wears food cute!
1 comment:
Oh, I feel so out of pocket since I've been in LA (total of 29 days)...with NO emails, NO blogs, NO computer...to keep up w/fam and friends! I luv reading/seeing pics of Claire and u and Geoff. I luv keeping up w/family:) I knew some plants were poisonous - thanks for the info on bulbs. So thankful that u are doing better too. Keep making those wonderful memories...luv the tire swing:)
Post a Comment