Saturday, October 13, 2007

Almost Forgot (and too funny not to share!)

Two nights ago I was awakened deep in my sleep by a weird sensation. My husband was "honking" my nose! I woke up startled and my sudden cry woke him up too. He was sound asleep! We can't figure out how in the world he managed to just grab my nose while he was sound asleep. He couldn't close his eyes and reach his mark again. That was too funny not to share! (Back to studying...).

2 comments:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

holy macerol! was he looking for the hallquist nose trait? that is hilarious!

kathylovemeyer said...

That is funny! One time U. Warren was talking loudly in his sleep and I reached over and put my hand on his lips to try and quiet him. In his sleep, he tried to bite my fingers! I never did that again!
love ya, auntkathylove